Monday, December 28, 2009

* Disneyland

My first trip trip to Disneyland, felt pretty excited that i couldnt show my feelings.

Woke up at 10 and set off to Disneyland at like uhh...11?

Well, first of coz theres need of transportation right? We used MRT. Disney's MRT is pretty cute!
All mickeys!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=DISNEY-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=
I had to admit that i still admire Disney princesses. Not like i still buy their costumes and stationaries whatsoever! I admire their um story and their settings. My favorite is Ariel.

So as i walked through the entrance of there, i was just excited.
What i saw first was the MAIN STREET. A street of shops. Old fashioned ones too cute to be trueee!!
There were Shiloute Studio ( hw to spell shilo whatever!?), Bakery, cafe, and etc etc..

Then, there were rides! I wanted to ride the SPACE MOUNTAIn after hearing my frens tell me about how fun it was n scary and thrilling. We werent sure where it was so we just saw a booth with planets all over (space) and queue. speaking of queueing! It was soooo loooong!

And it turned out to be STITCH ENCOUNTER. It was funny n cool! It was like talking to a Cartoon show and it could actually REALLY answer you and STITCH was really funny.
The show was 35 mins. But it was just like 10.

We were planning to ride SPace Mountain next, but Katie refused and Dad wasnt allowed so it was just me and mom. The queue was twice longer! I spent the rest of the time in the lie praying for safety and calming myself. After 30 minutes.... there's no turning back now.

When the train entered....there was only blackness and a spooky song was played. Hiii..
Then it got faster and shiny lights shone and blinked. WOW. Its just beautiful. Then, it turned right and what seems like a tunnel with lights. Soooo beautiful. The train was getting faster.
Then EVERYTHING got dark again and the train slowed down...suddenly without expectation, we were like surrounded by stars.! omahgad..
And thats the scary part, the train began to rebel ducking and zooming to EVERY directions, i felt like i was about to die, my heartbeat was beating like mad and my stomach was turning. My feet got soft and i was frozen. WITH mom clutching my hand. I felt better.
Oooh..the speed. it was frightening. It was like wanting you to fall on purpose!

Then, i think the train was alredy on the HIGHEST part because it zoomed down as fast as lightning. I almost felt myself floating!
When it ended. I had an headache.

HUH. queued for 30 mins to hav a 3 mins ride!

-=--==-==-=-==-===-=-=-=-==-
Saw a parade of Disney characters. Too bad we were late and could only see CInderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow white, Toy Story characters, Alice and others, Ariel and the fishes,and Mickey and Minnie and Goofy and DOnald.
And of course, Ariel is my favorite. She's sooo sweet.
I had difficulty taking their pictures because some selfish-not-interested-in-disney-yet-wanted-to-stay-infront-of-the-crowd-just-to-chat-and-always-pushed-others-way people was pushing me.
They were telling each other. Hey, dont let that girl take up your space!
grr.

Had nothing else to ride since everywhere was packed with riders. So, we entered ITS A SMALL WORLD
It was fine. We rode in a boat while viewing at um..(how do u call that) let us just say like small wooden people all over the world . By countries . Cool. Cute. FUnny.
But the ride was too slow and boring.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-==-=-

We were JUST about to go home cause more people were coming and the rides are all ABSOLUTELY full. No more space at ALL. When, we spotted a theatre ! HEy mayb its 3d!
so we entered of course.
and it was FAB!
I really gasped when the characters threw stuffs at us which looks like the stuffs were flying off from the screen.
Donald's hat.
Ariel's diamonds.
Belle's candle's plates and spoons ( forgot his name)
Jasmine and Aladdin on the magic carpet.
tinker bell
more n more.

Oh my gosh! It was so so so so so so real! There were even water spraying on us when in the movie, water was sprayed. And when something explodes, there was a wind that made our hair fly.
COOL.

-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=
MOm n i queued again for the DUMBO the elephant ride. Katie refuse again. she was no fun.
The ride was x-treme-ly Boooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
So much for the long queue!
huh.

-=-==--=-=-===-===-

Dad took thousands of pics, lowbat, refill, no memory, delete. Simple~
And none of that r at least good. sigh sigh...


went home a 9.....hoam..


No comments:

Post a Comment