Saturday, December 26, 2009

* My worst trip ever!

" You will love hongkong.." Mom told me all about the advantages of hongkong befor we reached there. Well, first you gotta pack your stuffs first right?
After packing, we set off to the airport by a taxi. There, i was kinda sleepy so i slept at momm;s lap. I felt a lil' dizzy, then my stomach go all watery and i woke up and signed mom by pointing at my stomach and making face, she got it and hands me a MARRIOTT plastic bag as quick as 2 winks.
So, its ew. And the driver was apologising like its entirely his fault when its not.
Hmm...wonder whats the cause...Probably the yogurt i ate this morning!
SO reached the airport feeling UN-enthuastic . Ate lunch. CHicken rice. The worst one i've ever ate before.
And well, since we still have a FEW more minutes b4 boarding, we shopped.
-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=
the plane ride was awful. Just awful. five whole hours of feeling dizzy and puking feeling.
Well first, the plane suddenly wobbled and everyone gasped and fear spread. Silence.
Then another bump. BUMP.
I clutched myself. The moving wobbling and bumping went on like forever. I prayed to God.

After it stopped, everyone was just like looking at each other wide eye. it made me dizzy. I flopped back to mom;s lap again.
And guess what?! i snored! i didnt even know it until i woke up and heard what mom recorded.
Horrible , fullstop.

I think i lost count on how many times i asked mom ARE WE THERE YET?
-===-=-=-==-==-=-=-
Reached hk at last! HAllelujah! The airport was clean and cold and advanced soooooo different compared to what we owned. There is even MRT!
In the MRT, i saw a view of hongkong, mom asked me, "isnt it wonderful?"
Yes wonderful, totally, soooooooo urmm...
But that wasnt what i was thinking that time, i was thinking,
" Wht a number of lights! It WILL cause global warming!"
Really there was light EVERYWHERE.
In buildings, in roads in in well everything! What a waste.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Our hotel was kinda small and uh...
Marriott ( the hotel we lived in kl )was much much better and even cheaper.
And nicer.
And bigger.
And prettier.
And they gave us free internet connection.

But in THE EXCELSIOR.
Small, tiny, crowded,
internet connection $35 per hour!! O.O
~o0O0o0Oo0Oo0Oo0Oo0Oo0O0o~

The place we ate at was really really small and the boss there was always shouting.
HE even shooed customers!
MY my.
The food was alrite. Too full.
I think hong kong people ate really fast bcause whenever i turned back to see the other table, there was a different set of people.
And the Boss was always looking at our direction which seems that he was thinking:
" what took them so long to eat? Wonder where they came from."

He asked mom that!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Whats nice is we slept at 2 am.
Well, so no disneyland tomorrow.....
The day after tomorrow.
YAYYY!!! :DD




No comments:

Post a Comment