Wednesday, June 30, 2010

*Akiane Kramarik

Well, i had another great surf in the Google Tide about this amazing thing called : " child prodigy " . To, you know, ease/cure my boredom.
Okay, yeah i dont really know what this 'child prodigy' word means ,but that word always show up in every article about an unbelievable EXTRA ORDINARY child. They are not like other children, well like for example:
by the age of 3, some of them had became singers,
by the age of 8, some of them have published 3 best-selling books and have became a teacher teaching 5-50 year old students.
by the age of 7, some of them have became private professional doctors who will be doing works like operations.
by the age of 5, some of them have been composing more than 50 great piano musics and is known to be the next Mozart.
And so on... you get the point? they do stuffs normal kids cant do. That what made them amazing. I dont know what 'prodigy means though..
Well, i found a couple of UN-BELIEVA-BUH 'prodigy childs' which totally made me stunned.
Here's one, now 15 years old and she's called Akiane Kramarik , she's a -(omg,she's sooo awesome!)- great artist.
Or can i say:
A GENIUS~
Dont believe me? scroll down~
click here: official website
9 years old Akiane Kramarik.
She's pretty yeah?
The Prince of Peace
This is Akiane posing beside a painting painted by a famous painter. Isnt it just a wonderful painting? WELL, its not painted by some famous painter, it was painted by Akiane herself when she was just 8!! yeah, really a hard thing to believe.
Co-creation
She painted herself right after her eleventh birthday. WOW. I wish i have the ability to paint my self portrait that could turn out as good as this. But i barely can draw an apple perfectly!

Right after my eleventh birthday I visualized my self portrait through the view of a canvas and through the eyes of the spirit. I hoped to express the joy of co-creating, and the awe of feeling God's love and wisdom... - Akiane

The Forbidden Fruit
She was just 10 when she painted this. Most 1o year old girl would probably doodle a work of a girl with cool clothes and hairstyle ( like what me and my mates do) , and more girls. But i just dont know how she could think of this painting . I wonder how she painted that expression?
I dont know what this painting's called. But, a great work dont you think?

journey-the.html.jpg


I dont really like this one though..


And this is her recent work. She says she wanted to paint a love story and well, its just..wonderful...
IF you want to view more splendid works of Akiane, visit her official website!

Oh wow~ its getting late.






3 comments:

  1. Frankly I am in awe of her artistic talent and spiritual sensitivity...
    Hippie Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING.
    GOD BLESSINGS BE WITH HER FOREVER
    MY BLESSINGS TO ALKAINE
    UMA MAHESWAR NAKKA

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAR CHILD AKAINE
    GOOD MORNING FROM INDIA
    BLESSINGS OF GOD ALWAYS SHOWER ON YOU FOREVER
    MY BLESSINGS TO YOU
    UMA MAHESWAR NAKKA

    ReplyDelete