Wednesday, May 29, 2013

end up here

I know I just posted yesterday and the day before AND the day before. But I just felt the need to put what happened today down so I can hopefully learn my lesson. I had my last exam today and they usually start around 8 am but we have to confirm our presence around 7:45-ish so I usually get nudged out of bed from my sister at 6:30 am. But since she's blessed with a school-free week today, it's up to me to roll out of my temporary paradise.
I woke up at  6:23 this morning but for some stupid reason, I thought it was possible for me to embrace the last 17 minutes before the alarm rings to sleep in some more instead of preparing early. Well guess what? the 17 minutes slowly turned to half hour and eventually a whole freaking hour without my knowledge. Not even the irritating chimes of the alarm and my nanny's rappings on the door could wake me up. So, after what felt like 5 minutes,I lazily peeled open my eye, grab for my iPod, looked at the screen..and sprung out of bed cursing throughout the way. It was 7:26 am, the time I should actually already be in school, getting all chatty with my friends. And need I remind that my school is located in Royal Sumatera? You have to experience a mini road trip to get there. What pissed me off more is that 10 minutes were wasted on traffic jams. I mean really? Of all the days I wouldn't mind being late for school this is the day I get? But anyway, after the trafffic jam hell my driver was temporally in a Fast and Furious movie and I got there right.on.time thank god. 


speaking of food, I even skipped breakfast...







2 comments: