Friday, June 7, 2013

ever ever after

 Another school year is ending, which apparently also means its time for some teachers in my school to leave this tiny, 'exciting' city and seek for someplace obviously way more interesting than Medan. Our school held a farewell slash 10th year anniversary party at Bakerzin last night which I shamelessly attended even though I skipped school that morning, facing the risk of teachers asking where I've been and me thinking up of an excuse on the spot. True, I've been giving myself extra personal early vacation since I couldn't be bothered to participate at our school's concert in fear of making a fool outta myself onstage and going through all the fuss to pick out the right costume. So, I'm known to be flying off the Penang for a "check up" (emphasize the quotations) during the big day. Which is why I still did'nt have the slightest idea which teachers are leaving and so on. 

The party's atmosphere was so 'humid' I had to take another bath when I got home since I was all sweaty and gross. We were all pretty sad to find out the teachers who were leaving since some we never experienced being their student and some  we were expecting to see the upcoming years of school but best the luck to them wherever they plan to go next!:)





And I found this video on YouTube by this pure genius you tuber (PAINT), after a marathon through his videos I'm definitely adding him to my list of favourite youtubers!



......and my blogger won't let me change my fonts and layout again.... wow.

2 comments: