Sunday, November 29, 2009

* Titanic Mystery

I just viewed a slide show about the Titanic and it really makes me sad.
I dont know why but it just seems like...like....something was missing.

It was such a shame!

I think it took years n years to built this, everyone was soo excited to ride in it...and there was over a thousand passenger riding....everyone was sooo happy when they blew kisses of goodbyes b4 the ship sailed off....little did they know that the titanic would never be seen again.
Check out d pictures i found on the web.




Titanic when it was found after 94 years (?)



Titanic Before.


See the BIG difference?! Its all because of an unexpected stupid iceberg..Oooh i hate that iceberg!
The water entered the hull first ( whats a hull??) ( ohh nver mind)
then when it was full of water, a part of the ship broke off and drowned first. The passengers at that part must b real unlucky. aww..

idk how many person or people was saved so i surfed the internet n got what i wanted..
Anywy, here's the chart of um...

What i noticed ; it seems like mostly children and women were saved and the most number of persons not saved was men from the third class...
800 more! 400 more!
Titanic's interior was amazing and classic but now after it was discovered was just like plain dirty old sea floor for me. The carving wall Titanic use to have, the BEST decoration they had was now a piece of junk.


I pitied everyone especially the proud owner of d ship...
Know what? if i can hav d chance to go back to that time , 90 something years ago and ride the Titanic. I'd love too! Even if i wasnt saved and even if i was living in the third class.
In d movie, the founders of the titanic ship wreck found stuffs and belongings of d victims. There were dolls, frames, suitcases etc..
Piano too!
My my my my.... WHAT A SHAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment