Thursday, December 3, 2009

* Day day day

Oohhh! Guess what guess what?! I've finally successed in cathcing grasshoppers!

I was sooo terrified when i saw Felishia and Zennia holding a grasshopper between their index finger and thumb today and days days ago.

I screamed and asked how it felt , mayb hard and sharp. Ew. But what they answered was ; nothing! It isnt scary at all!

But still, i wanna try catching one too! a small one to get started.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

First, felishia and Zennia demonstrate on how to catch one quickly and it was really hard especially bcause i always screamed and jump away when the grasshopper jumped to my direction ( it jump HIGGHHH and FARRR).
I finally got fed up and quickly reach for that little animal that can win over me and VOILA! I got it i got it!
And it was sooooftt!
wOW. I love the feeling..i did something i feared!
*scoff. Yeah big deal.

-=-=---=--=--=-=
I think girls have more guts than boys...boys in p5 i mean cause the girls are the ones brave enough to catch grasshoppers, lil' butterfly, ladybugs etc while the boys will just shiver and scream Ihh...get it away or i will kill it!
..haha ..lame.
Anyway, i spend the whole free time day searching for that craeture and playing with it.
Fun . Full of screams.
Students from diff levels gathered just to see the lil' creature we were playing at our school lobby. Wow. Talk about fame..

wow.

-=-=-=--=--=--
p.s
Had a race with most of the p5s. Running. one of my shoe was tossed when i ran and i almost fell. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment