Friday, December 4, 2009

* Science Test!

Um um um..

Well, i had stiff legs after the test for not moving my legs for an hour and half. Well everyone did i mean.
I tried my best to answer without any nervous feeling, calm, relax, try not to be careless.
I tried to remember what i have learnt days b4 and found out that i can answer most of the questions . What was hard for me was only the open ended where you hav to write sentences of answers.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
When we were done, we all breathe in and out loud and long and entertaint ourselve with catching insects. Then, there were regular classes.
Aww, dont we deserve some rest?

-=--=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-

At SCience period with tr.joyce=

Well of course she asked how the test was and we all bgan screaming our reply.
Piece o' cake!
HARD!
I dont care if i flunk!
Okay
Fine
Soooo easy!
AWW.... teacher, why did you create the test soo hard?

She asked what we find difficult. And we reply again.

And know WHAT?
what?
I found out i hav done a mistake in d test! SHEESH! Im sooo confuse now!
The answers on the book my mom gave me 2 revise was different from the answers in the sa1 about reproduction.
AGH!
Wonder how many mark it is worth...

Went home from school and hav mom ask me how the test was.
Fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment