Saturday, December 19, 2009

* A day of life 2

'Last night, date whatever'

So so so so.
Just came back from ACE, the most boring store ive ever went b4. My mood was mad and frustated because we had been going there 4 nights in a row and this night is the worst.
There was a midnight sale and buyers were pushing each other ( a buyer even pushed me with her baby), and you cant even breath. i cant believe how many hours we spent there just to find out we need muffin tins and stain remover .
Sheesh!
My feet is killing me. My toes are scrunched up together because of my teeny shoe
Really stupid of me to wear these shoes since it matched the outfit i wore.
I look like a fool taking them off every minute and sighing deeply but i dont really care anymore due to the pain..

I was complaining always nonstop. ANd you wont even guess how long we had to wait in the queue to pay our stuffs.

After the ACE nightmare, Katie talked about the new shop she saw last week with her friends. ANd she says its bla bla pretty except the uniforms the shopkeepers wore and the stuffs they sells bla bla etc.
ANd we went there.
Shop's called: Phoebe and Chloe
Sell: accesories ex: necklace and charms
uniform: like cosplay!!! whahahahaha

The shop is pretty! the uniform is ri-di-cu-lous.
They wore a headband with BIG ribbons and their flowery skirt is i think filled with wires.! Soo puffy!

whahahahahahaha/



No comments:

Post a Comment