Tuesday, December 15, 2009

* Did i did well?? :((((

Just got home from SUN after performing with Zennia . Singing the FIRST NOEL remember?
Was exhausted and glad that its over!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--
Well...at first, b4 dismissal time, we practised a bit . And i felt a lil' nervous singing infront of students whose gonna perform too. Oh gawd sake!
ALready feeling nervous infront of students? Talk alot about STRANGERS and SHOPPERS and PASSERBYs of SUN PLAZA.
Thinking of it made me shiver.

When we reached SUN at 4. Ate some foods to fill up our energy . I had butterflies in my stomach that i can feel them fluttering and flapping their wings.
iiihh.

The show started and i gasped for no reason. Stupid stupid.

The first performer was Jessica and her band. I wonder what makes her sooo brave to sing that way.... waving to the crowd without any nervous expression.
Then there were hundreds of Piano players . They were good..
I love the performance of the guitar player. Andrianna. Real nice :).
I was still enjoying my time laughing n relaxing. When i found out that i was NEXT.
Me n Zennia breathe in and outttt deeeeeply.
I shivered when thinking ;
All eyes focused on you. Your voice FILLING up the plaza.
Ihhh....

And then...SHOWTIME!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---=
Okay so...
I didnt know whether i did well or not. But well , i tried.
I hope no teacher will be dissapointed IF i was emberassing our school.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Watch more performance n i love Chelsea's best.
Her voice is deaaaaad Awesome! Next Beyonce!

haha
.......

Am tireddd!

g2g..ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment