Monday, December 14, 2009

* sa1 marks

YES YES YES YES!
Im really happy with my sa1 exams scores cause well....i passed my targets!
Especially maths ooohhh maths!
so so so so so happy!
English.....
hmm.....well i PASSED my target but i think its kinda bad or sumthin'.
I dunno.
Just couldnt figure it out.

AHA! Got it! My grammar! I got like thousands of mistakes n i keot on seeing circles around the number with a purple pen.

Mandarin.....good i guess. The fact im mad about is that someone got the same mark as me!

Bahasa, NOT BAD GIRL! :D
compare to my long test....it was wayyyy better! The ones who teased me last time cant tease anymore cause they got lower!
Har-dee-har-har.

Science, HA! Beat that Jerrick! Tht'll teach him! Whahahahaha!




So so so so..
My wishlist is happening eh?
* smiles



No comments:

Post a Comment