Wednesday, December 23, 2009

* First trip in...( was it in hk or kl???)

WOke up at 6:40 by mom .
Prepared. Which includes avoiding my jammies, brush teeth, etc..
Ate mini breakfast,
ALL SET.
-=-=-==
Reached the airport.
Did the airport stuffs.
And went to the aeroplane and had assigned seats next to Katie..
ARGHH!
-=-=-=-=-==-=-=
So i was in the airoplane noww..
I had nothing 2 do...so all i did was take out y exciting book and read.
But you couldnt call that a PEACEFUL reading coz i had an arguement with Katie.
Its just about me taking her space! Sheesh! how childish!
All i did was lie there and read while pushing her back with my back looking calm. But her, she was using both her hands fighting back yelling GO GO! You are taking my space!
HUH.
But afterwhile, got bored and wanna sleep since i didnt hav enough sleeping yesterday...hoam.
I put my slingback to the hand resting place beside the window and slept. Well , just rest until i heard ugly laughters bhind my back.
(translated to english from hokkien) " look at how she sleeps! huahahahahah! Ther are no human sleeping like that! Hawuauhahahahhoho!"
I got up, look at her ( she is a woman) and gave her one of my famous stare
it worked. Like duhh!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When the plane was ALMOST landing, still came to the part where the people talked lies in the microphone like " our dearest visitors bla bla bla...we hope to meet you again.."
Well anyways, in that time, the man sitted next to Katie was MAD. VERY VERY MAD.
He was shouting LOUDLY to a people beside the other side of him . I memorized some of his lines
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO TURN ON YOUR CELLPHONE! ITS SAFETY! WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU CANT GO OUT !
and bla bla blaa.
scaryyy....
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SO reached our hotel. Marriot. cool.
But all we did in hongkong was shoppping!!
The mall was freezy cool.
When i looked out from the window of our room to the pool. I thought it was VERY VERY VERy similar to kuala lumpur's n asked this to mom right away n she n Katie bgan laughing at me for mistaking kuala lumpur for hongkong.
HUH?!
oh never mind..
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mom n dad went to sleep after shopping.
They get mad if i made a lil' noise. And Katie blamed everything to me and i received the scolding.
How unfair is tht?!
HUH!


No comments:

Post a Comment