Thursday, December 24, 2009

* X'mas Eve!!! :D

Today is extra crowded! Especially at night!
Well people. christmas eve! This is what you will expect!
People selling stuffs, walking, taking pictures etc...

We went out at night to well, join the others. :)
There were like hundreds of people selling stuffs yelling their lungs out:

5 for 10!!
BUY BUY! SNOW SPRAY!
3 for 10!
HEYYYY! 2 for 5 ringitttt!!!!!

They are killing my ear. Mom bought us a devil horns headband ( well not made of BAND).
I turned on the lights and the red devil horns shone! COOL!
Katie was just holding it while walking. WHat a waste, begging to buy but bought to display.
HUH.
SHe wore it after a looooong while.

EVeryone wore x'mas stuffs like santa hats and rudolph's headband, etc...
It seems like noone cared what you wore because everyone is like everyone.
sigh.
Its such a shame there's no place like this; free walking place in medan....
:(
Ate haeggan dazs ice cream. Yums.

There, Mom took THOUSANDS of my picture wearing that devil thingy . But despite my best smiles or effort in smiling infront in public, i couldnt find any even GOOD one.
feeling sad...

I see couples date and kiss and hug etc...friends hugged each other, take pictures and shop, families walk happily and stop by stalls to well, depends on the stall.
I look at beggars on the floor.
Sad thing.
They arent having fun.
they are looking down to their feet and staring at their empty money can.
Some with her daughter sleeping on the floor and some with broken legs.
hikss..

At the hotel. me n katie took some pictures which werent very fun because she kept sighing and saying that i m soo whatever i forgot what she says.
and she took my picture blurry on purpose! After i have tried to take up my courage of posing in public! Sheesh!


In our room, i hate it. Everyone was yadda yaddaing at me because of Katie.
Same problem.
Internet time.
Thats the reason i wanted a laptop if my own.
Mom n dad, i hope you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment