Tuesday, December 8, 2009

* News news!

DIdnt update because there was no internet connection these days since MOVING DAY, remember??
It was really bogging me cause i cant simply live without internet.....but GUESS WHAT?!
MOm bought a MacBook and now there was internet! :) :) :)

alot happened wen internet was dead.

1. sa1 tests blablabla
2. busy days
3. macbook surprise
4. haircut

Sa1 tests was okay i guess. And today, we had bahasa and i found out i can answer most of them thank goodness! I hope i get at least 80 up!

And busy days...yep righto. Mom n Dad has been real busy these days and know what they spend their time on? SHOPPING ON ACE HARDWARE.
I cant simply count the number of times we have been setting foot there and looking at the same ole displays. Bo-o-ring.
I thought moving to a new house means just like living in a normal house like duh!
We can now watch TV whenever we want with NO workers bothering us but it seems noone gave us that warning.
Cause everyday i came home from school, there will be TOK TOK TOK,
NGIING NGIING
BREMMM...BREMMMM
Siiiiiiiiiitteee...siiittezzzz
Seriously!


Dad came home with a macbook one day and me n Katie was extra happy bcause we cant wait to take pics in the Photo Booth. Really dead-awe! We took 8- something photos in a day..
Norak banget y?
I begged mom to take me to iPlug ( the store) to buy the bag for the laptop n we set off .
There, NONE i repeat NONE of the people there assist us ..NONE but ONE. There were 5 of them and only one assist us.
Shucks! One was playing facebook, the other was flirting, another was blaring lame musics, one was eating. And then one of them sang in the top of their voices.

I wanted to take a look at the Apple Computer n laptops but u think i can if some human beans who is suppose to assist customers and let them try the gadgets they are TAKING OVER to play facebook and singing in their top of their voices and blaring songs n eating which spread the aroma and flirting loudly? And only one assist u? I wanted to kick some of them to the floor and whack them with a MacBook. That'll teach them.

Went to a shop call NATHAN shop. Nathan's he owner and he really got this talent of having a sweet mouth. He praises people NON STOP . GAG.

Then, next stop! Saloon since dad said my hair was too long. So i thought it'd be okay to snip off some hair into layers. The man took a BIG mass of hair and his scissors were heading towards them. I shut my eyes tight and look at the floor. It was a revolting sight!!
Opened my eyes and look at the mirror and almost screamed. TOO SHORT.
Just at shoulder-length. I think i might need some hankies.
I look like a shaggy dog.
hiyaaaa!!!

Well. gotta go noww..

mandarin is tomorrow remember? DOnt u dare ask mandarin WHAT?


No comments:

Post a Comment