Thursday, December 17, 2009

* report card

MOm came home at about 12 with our report cards ive been shaking about.
I planned to keep it private among me n mum cause if Katie knew, she will tease and laugh her dramatic laugh if it was horrible.
And if anyone asked, i will just reply ' not bad, fine, or okay.'
But it turned out the wrong way.

Katie came bustling in holding my report card giving m a sly grin which makes me want to slap her which is a good thing i didnt.
She seems to have her dialogue which is the same every year.
" you re disproving arent you?"

Hate her.

But my heart started to worry..is it THAT bad?

It took me long enough to flip it and WHT THE HECK?!
Theres nothing wrong with my report! ITS fine and perfect for me!
HOw dare she!

MOm took us out to eat at Cabang Merauke , the place i love. To hv a LITTLE celebration.
Food there is really delicous but its not important bcause mom just dug in her bag and found out that sh left her $$.
MAn.

she found some changes and found out tat its enuf for the dishes except the cheese biscuits so she has to say goodbye to it.

SO we ate the dishes when a student from our school and her family came to eat too.
Her mom and mom talked about colleges n school stuffs while Katie asked for pudding. That greedy brat.

N mom found tat the $$ changes are enough for pudding so she was going to order when the family of that student ( Carris) paid for us!
oh my... it sooo embarrassing!
having someone paying 4 you...
eek.

i felt grateful.

And we said our thanks when passing their table.

At the car.. Katie was saying.." so no pudding..."

ckckckckcck..


No comments:

Post a Comment