Friday, December 11, 2009

* Sweating like mad

The AC is off again...
DARN.....No electricity!
With the heat, our house is impossible to live in. A miracle that i survived.

I was laying in my bed peacefully reading my book. Well, not really peacefully.
It was cold that time since i always let my AC go 18 degree celcius when suddenly i noticed that the room was getting darker and sweats were forming on my face.
Thats what i get for being so absorbed in a book.

Bcause of that, i have to spend the rest of my time moving; since the space i laid in was already hot, wiping; my sweats..gross..., and surviving from the sunlight that shone through the window bside my bed.
Why did i EVEN chose this space?! should have taken the place FAR from the window.

I quitted reading.

SO then i have nothing to do!

Mom's macbook appear befor me and i try searching for nice websites trying my best to not open facebook. Just to decrease my boredom mood.
And i succeed!

Now im back to boredom and electricity isnt back yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment