Tuesday, January 19, 2010

* Grr

SO today is really bad, bad bad bad.

And just stupid matters ruin my lovely day and losing my oh so precious pencil box in one of the reasons. Grr.

Well, it began like this, after we had succeed in begging Ms.Chen Yan to take us to the library since she always reject our suggestion that has something to do with library. So she finally agreed and we were all set with our PENCIL CASES and reading log.
But there was a rule, like always, we have to read at least 2 mandarin books. So i chose 2 easy ones. The books didnt even have any meanings! Boooooring! I finished mine quickly and answered :
( in chinese) what made you read this book: because it looks easy.
What do you think of the characters: ugly and stupid.
What is your favorite part in the book: when they fought.

And then, i carefully place my beloved pen into my pencil case and began discussing with fel n zen about us human doing cruelty to animals.
Then we left, i was really confused because I, and EVERYONE is POSITIVE that my pencil case was just beside my eye glasses case which was there. I took it and look for my pencil case with the help of some generous people but...no luck UNLESS SOME STINKY NASTY STEALER HAS STOLE THEM!

Grr, well whoever that is, i wish i could slug them! It made me pencil-less for the whole freaking day!

And whats worse is the general rehearsal for our Graand ooopeeenning!!!
I hate standing under the hot sun and kneeling on the grass , it made my feet feel sticky or something.... dont know, dont care!
we have to repeat the same dance again and again n agaaaaainn!!!

pant...pant....
I've got enough problem now and i dont want any or yours again.

No comments:

Post a Comment