Wednesday, January 27, 2010

* hump bump tump

ouch!! ooohh...hurts!
oh pardon, its me, just pressing the bump in my forehead. It has swollen a bit but luckily, my bangs covered it up and the bump isnt that big.
The bump grew today btw, at lunch break when we were all playing our usual game blindman , you know, the game when you have to be blindfolded and then try to catch one of your friends? Well, my friends and i love that game. Anyway, ahem, a lot of times, i always let the blindwoman catch me on purpose cause i love being it , well, after 20 blindmans, the 21th blindman wich was me had an accident!!

Me and Felishia's goal was to catch each other,like revenge? well we are not enemies or something, we did that as a joke. Anyways, when i was just flapping my hands around trying to grab a human bean while they tug my ponytail, pat me, and did any reaction that made me turn around to their direction and reach my hands out while they ran.
They screamed so it was easy to tell where they were.
Felishia screamed the most, and so, she was just screaming at my left,like a metre away, laughing and screaming cutely( cutely?? is that a word anyways?!) . i laughed and just charged to her direction which made her scream more and i accidentally triped and my forehead bumped HARDLY into her opened mouth tooth. Her buck tooth. I opened my eyes directly due to the pain...the pain..oooh its like a sharp stone jabbed inside your bone. My forehead is bony FYI, and her teeth is well bone so it really hurts and we were just laughing at each other while i rub my forehead and i felt a bump and she wobble her tooth. The others stare at us. We excused ourselve and me, winny , zennia and felishia went to the toilet. Me because i wanted to see the bump , felishia cause she wasnted to check her tooth, and win and zen cause they wanted to help?
well yes i got a bump all right and felishia's teeth did wobble.
ooopsie daiisyyy...

i said my sorry and she says hers. but she wasnt mad or anythin! my good bud felishia. When i ask her about her tooth, she says " who cares about it? wobble the wobble! if it went off! i dont care! hihi! ". tough girl. It must have hurt,
I asked for an ice pack. Phew. better.

But the bump got greenish in color. and it got big. ew.

bluek!

No comments:

Post a Comment