Friday, January 8, 2010

* No title

I hate hate hate this feeling! I dont even know why i even wished i was sick before and envied the others who were sick. That was soo stupid! And its just because rain got me! SHEESH!
am i that lame n weak! ooh hate myself!
FIrst there was dizziness. And then stomach ache. And then no appetite. And then get tired easily. And then i threw up on the sink, all of my dinner, yeah after i have tried hard to eat them up!
Blame it to the cup of orange juice. MOm told me to not think " what if i threw up?" etc when eating, instead, eat it like you are enjoying it. well i tried by gulping the juice down but it just made me sicker and then when i was halfway to finishing, i felt bubbles in my stomach and it goes all watery. I froze wide eyed and ran to the sink and just BLEURGHHH! with my maid patting me on the back.
I wash them off thinking what my maids would think touching sick and cleaning it.

I told mom about this and she gave me pills . Wonder why she always gives me that since i felt it was no help! Explain it to me Mom after reading ( cause i know she will) :)

Next day, i felt better but when stupid afternoon came things got bad agaaiiiin..
Went out to SUN with my aunt again and Katie and her daughter. SHE took us out to eat in QQ kopitiam, i hate kopitiams and she knows that! Still i ordered orang juice wit bubbles at least so she won make a fuss over me.
I only drank half and already felt sick and had to stop drinking immidiately, my aunt drank hers ALL until there was no drops left, ate 6 ppieces of roti bakar . And she was still as fresh as daisy.

-=-====-=-====-=-=--=--=-=>>>
Then i had a stupid sore throat.

and i was forced to eat a little bit of kwe tiau and it took about 30 minutes to have me finish it and i felt like vomiting. ewwww...

so i really really hate the feeling.

Its all the fault of the stupid cup of orange juice!!


No comments:

Post a Comment