Monday, January 11, 2010

* school

School school school ugh.
That was what i was thinking after my maid woke me up from my dreamy comfy sleep at 6:45 am. I was frustated since i was already feeling nice and was disturbed abruptly.
I was just about to complain on why she woke me up in this time when i remembered.
" oh yeah, school's today."
No more carefree days when you can sleep at 1 am and yawn out from bed at 12 pm, dont have to worry about homeworks or assignments, free to let your fingernails go longs and more...
Argh. BAck to reality AGAIN.
What i really dun want to is having my fingernails cut off after how long i've finally tried to make it and make cool rapping sound with it by scratching , it scratch painly. And it takes patience to wait for it growing FYI.

Anyways, after i changed to my uniform and ate breakfast and went into my car, i was still feeling as sleepy as a........i dont know, a sloth?
My eyes, i was certain are now panda eyes with big black bags hanging down from my eyes which ALWAYS happen in the first day of nightmare.
Maybe breakfast doesnt really help in boosting up energy.

-=-=-====-==-=-

Im glad to see my friends, even some pesky annoying ones, i kinda miss their teasing. They're are already immune to me.
And im more glad since Winny gave me a headband from her holiday. :)
And glad glad to see Winny, Stubborn lil Zennia ( hehe), Cynz, Moody Jane , Kelly and little cute Felishia.

Well teachers, im happy to see them too and i have to admit i kinda miss them. tee-hees.
Their scoldings and jokes .

What we did mostly for today is play and play which i think is very generous and understanding of teachers since they understood that we, children need a little fun in studying.

For break and dismissal time, me , fel, zen, win and kel went to our usual grasshopper hunting spot to catch them for fun again but today, there were only a few. SO we went to some soy beans plant and found ladybugs instead, winny caught one and called it LAdy Gaga. I caught two but they flew away. hiyaa

Played truth or dare with them again which is pretty fun. My dares were.
Kiss the whiteboard
shake hands with calvin
and say hi to edward.
Crazy or what?!

Our teachers gave us our new 5B books which were really heavy and since i had brought ALL as A-L-L , semua, old books of mine, and files and notebooks is included , my ultra big school bag could barely zip up. And with these new books, it was BULGING and weights like a TON that it looks like i had a turtle shell or a hump in my back. I couldnt even stand up again when i squat due to the weight!

And to make matter worse, i still have my lunchbox and water bottle to take.

And oh, today, i saw 2 dead butterflies and 1 squashed dragonfly, it was scary, i could see the things inside it. EW.


Last thing. Homework. AWWW
but good news, homework is just bringing arts materials! Better not fail that piece'o' cake mission!!



No comments:

Post a Comment