Friday, February 12, 2010

* Chinese new year

I was late, and its even the day for our Chinese New Year celebration! i wore the Chinese dress someone lend and was embarrased to find out only a few wore those, so i was attracting eyes when i was rushing to the MPH trying to ignore the looks.

The MPH activities lasted for like an hour and half. The same booring talk about what animal represent this year, the same old talk we have for the past 7 years..., and then singing Chinese songs..."gong xi gong xi gong xi ni yaaa!". Me and Winny's feet were sooo unbelievably sore since we both wore CHinese and had to kneel for the whole time to hide our knickers from malicious minders. Chinese dresses has those long holes in the side remember? well with our shoes jabbing our feet while kneeling its a total torture, so we made up a reason of going to toilet. Our feet was so sore that we could barely walk..walking hurts...

We went back hoping it would be time for the party but there were still games... our game for p5 was buttoning, Winny was my partner of course, its just fair since we both wore chinese dresses...( doesnt make sense i know..)

We went to our class to parteyy at 10.am ..WHAT?? only an hour to parteyy???
Well we just ate actually, and played with balloons( immature i know..), and listen to the horrible chinese ear piercing songs Jerrick brought. My ears were dying that i have to leave the class and visit other classes. They have Taylor Swift, (hmm) Justin Bieber, DEmi Lovato etc..sooo much better! So me and my mates just sat right next to the radio in thr floor singing along to songs we know.. i found out Demi Lovato has pretty voice!

Well you might think the new year is a blast but nope , there are 3 err...mistakes?
1. my hair was spluttered by Yakult! ( blame it on boin!)
2. i was spluttered by those ice gogo? ( zenniaa!)
3. i left my bag and math book at school!1 (oops...Katieee!)

well this is what happened...

1. while we were just singing along, Ms.Nita, came to us with a Yakult in her handand talked awhile, about .....( forgot...)
She was standing when suddenly this fat Boin ran to her and hug her shouting nonsense and of course, Ms.Nita toppled a bit and her Yakult splashed to us mostly to me and Winny's hair.
WE screamed at him while he became speechless. Oh my hair..so sticky.
gRoss.
2. Winny gave me one of those ice flavored thing wrapped in plastice where u have to bit off and suck it all. yes that and well, zennia got one too and we were all bitting furiously , wow, tough plastics. AS i gave up panting, Zennia, who was infront of me success in bitting off but the thing inside burst and and her was the victim.....ohh my hair! she stared at me speechless with the bitten off plastic at her mouth. She apologise after spitting it off.
So i bit the plastic off in the sink in case it burst and washed my sticky hair.

3. My aunt was coming to pick me up, and when she came, she couldnt fine Katie. So we searrch the wholleeee campus feeling exhausted just to find out she has enter the car herself...wew.
Well the trip was crazy: 1. her house was pretty far. 2. her 2 babies were crying every second. 3/. the car was sooo sempittt!
in halfway , i found out i left my baggg!! Oh noo!

I wont tell what scoldings i went through, all i know was zennia had brought it home and will bring it on tuesday!!1 lovve you zenn! my lifesaver!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment