Thursday, February 25, 2010

* Hospitals..

Most of the day, we visited hospitals. Seriously, i hate hospitals, they are included in my list of stuffs i hate, they give me heebie jeebies and the smell, oh gross, i wonder why all hospitals have the same smell! No, its not the patient's fault, its impossible that all patients always produce that medical smell when they were ill, i think....hospitals created that stench on purpose to smell like an official hospital. Ok, yeah i dont expect some holiday and fun now cause, i am skipping a day at school and we didnt have to tag along anyway, cause its Mom n dad n Grandma who needs check up at Penang and me and Katie had no business to be there but we have no one to take care of and oh Katie has a appointment with a doctor who do skin thingy.
Anyway...
..well i need a day from school..and anyway, thats have something to do with health, resting from stress...
I was sooo booored all day long in three hospitals , to entertain myself, i swip out my iTouch hoping for wi-fi but turned out that only Island Hospital has and its on the 2nd floor..
Read the book i brought along..." for one more day" by mitch albom, really love it but its too dark here and i dont want my mole eyes to get any worser.
So i just had to entertain myself by giving me a little singing show..mumbling songs to myself and i guessed it worked cause i no longer was bored and some embarrassing times, i caught myself doing a little victory dance which was really attracting smirking eyes.
but the hospital visiting session was sooo long that i have like repeated Lady Gaga's papparazzi for 6 times, Taylor Swift's " you belong with me" and " love story" for 4 times, beyonce's "listen'" thrice, DEmi Lovato's " dont forget" 5 times, and cymphonique's "lil' miss swagger" twice.
Oh so bored.

Finally some shopping spree at Gurney Plaza, at 3:30, well well...my friends are now maybe waiting for their drivers to pick them up under the hot sun but me??? i was in a freezy cold building admiring Laura Ashley's furnitures...really they are sooooooo pretty. Laura Ashley really suit me but too bad Laura Ashley, the designer herself, according to mom was already in her elderly age.
And then we hit the book stores, 3 bookstores btw, but i didnt find soo much books...sadly.
most were mandarins...yikes, reminds me of Ms. Chen Yan.

After our shopping spree was finished we were each loaded with 3 heavy shopping bags. We look hideous, like some group of weirdos who just visited a shopping mall for the very first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment