Wednesday, March 17, 2010

* ai! ai ! ai!

ai! ai! ai!
thats the funny expression wordy i read from some fiction book we were suppose to read at school 4 english, i dont bother to search for its meaning...its up to me to use whenever i want.
WEll, i had the chance to use it when i found out the results for the SIS for Haiti audition. I passed *( aha! ) , and solo ( whooohooo!) but...but...but...
aww..sadly..
my part was soo..welll....Miley's part..
No! its not that i dislike Miley, its just thaaat, yeahh, her voice is hoarse and had a little touch of voice which sounds like having her nose pinched..maybe thats how i sounded now, since my cough had burden me to sing higher and, there seems to be a little nose piched effect heree...* groan. and maybe thats how i got that part even though just last night, i had prayed to NOT get that part..well.. some people says praying is useles..

here's my line, my only line except the partS where everyone has to sing together

whoaaa! send them your heaart, so they know that someone caress..

da-done! well, im already satisfied. :)
But i was kindaaa shock when i found my name just beside the name (Miley Cyrus) and i muttered an ai ai ai! under my breath which im absoutely sure NO ONE can hear.


but yeaaah, im happy with that part now, cuz u gotta be grateful of what u have

======================~====================~====================~

******************** THE END **********************

Ok the the end thingy is childish all right, they only comes in soppy fairy tales. But well i my brain was "zzziiiing-ing" and these words just pop out...




No comments:

Post a Comment