Monday, March 15, 2010

* My Phobia

I know Phobia isnt suppose to be name by the thing u are afraid of..like, fear of height is...( according to WikI : Batophobia...doesnt make sense...
well i have this big fear of moth which i simply call 'moth-o-phobia' , i hate moths..yeah i am an animal lover but no, moths are not part of animals for me..thats soo cruel, i know but thats what my brain COMMANDED me to do...its just uncontrable..they are disgusting! T..hey look harmful and scary..

What now? disagree?? say that i have no proof...well fine., i search photos of this disgusting creatures for u guys to see.
ANd here they are!






Are they owl's eyes?! Funny..
Oh gross..
Im dying to snap those long thingy into pieces...
Even if its Pink or yellow or golden, i would scream till the city shook if i find any in my room.
1 cm, or as tiny as plankton... theyre still gross
Well this one is pretty cool.. but nah...
Hairy?! those are my hatest~ they give me somthing call heebie jeebies.

STill, this picture...( in my mind " snap snap!)
whats up with the spiky anthena mothy?
Have you been vacation-ing in the fire or sun? nice tan..
I dont even know if this is a moth, all i did was type :"moth", "ugly moth", "disgusting moth"
Yeoouch! look away! arkk!
nice....skin....leopard print huh? where'd y get that?




Ive been some hard times viewing and searching for them, almost puked.. so, appreciate these ' very beautiful' pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment