Monday, March 8, 2010

* oh so blank.

Its been like a month? since i dumped my iTouch. Its a cycle.

Bought a tech thingy => use it for a month => become addicted => eyesight got worse => dump it.
It happened with my ole DS too , and TAMAGOTCHI. I still miss them though, and SOMETIMES, even wonder where they are. MAybe hidden in the attic? Or possibly under the sofa where no one even bother to peep at. Could be still stuck somewhere in an unknown place back at my ole hous at Villa Polonia. I know its a waste of money ( and hardwork too =.=) but isnt my eyes more important than some $$$$$$$$$? I keep saying and promise myself that " yes..yes.. i will keep a limited time and i will not increase my eye sight! sassy swear! "
But well, after this speech, u know what to expect.
But i still support my suggestion of me having such weak eyes. Really, see? Zennia has a ZenBerry looonger than when i received my iTouch, and she played it EVERYDAy, while me? some hours. The screen is bigger for iTouch and i am the victim?

Sheesh . Now i am sure that i really do have weak eyes.



ANYWAY, as i said, i miss my iTouch already.

No comments:

Post a Comment