Sunday, March 7, 2010

* Credits to Mom :)

Oh yes, my aunt bought me a b'day cake as a present and i am totally satisfied with it. Clover , fruits, not those sour kinds enough to make u puke, the fresh ones which burst out juicy water when bitten, YUM!
MOm sang for me and Dad clapped. Katie just kept shut , not wanting to humiliate herself ( according 2 her) . See my satisfied expression :) hehe
Mom did a great job huh? But i hate my pose, it just shows LIKE i am THAT kind of person.
Close up of the cake ... yummy! note the fruits..what are they?? :(
Really, i dont even like cherries! they have medical tastes, but you know....for the sake for good photos...you gotta do that..but i didnt really eat it. It just VERY ACCIDENTALLY drops to my opened mouth
Dad's look-like-a-crab's hand..hehe
Dying for more.
All eaten by ME! wakakakakak!

For the sake of Photos AGAIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment