Monday, April 26, 2010

* Sockies! :p

Like, finally!
Mom gave us pairs of new socks. Ive been trying to survive dying from those ugly, torn, black, old ones .
I have been reminding her to buy those for the past few weeks, because, just recently. My friends have been laughing at my socks. Well thats when i noticed. Honestly, i didnt really bother to check on stuffs like socks since i thought no one would care what socks i would wear.
But when i browse through everyone's socks. It was clean, pure white and holes-free..
Thats when i decided some little change should be done..
new socks coming upppp!
Dont get me wrong! its not like im poor that i aint got money to buy such things like socks, its not like i have been wearing the same dang ole pairS of socks for 3 years! Pffff.
It may look like it had been worn for 3 years although its just MONTHS. Yeah i just dunno how to handle them with care. socks, im sick of typing the word socks. socks socks socks socks..

This morning, when i was still sleepily dozing to the usual breakfast table when something just made me be TOTAL awake.
and that is: a NEW pair of s_ _ _k.

to me, they look like beautiful swans! ( so obvious =.=") i spat a dirty disgusted look at my bundled together old abandoned ones.

Bye bye!

SO, a topic about s_ _ _ k_.
ckckkckckckck


Be surprised : look down!

No comments:

Post a Comment