Wednesday, May 19, 2010

* Like FINALLY

yeeee-hawwww!
hey, remember about my horse crazy obsession thingy? and how i am just a desperate girl who is losing hope since horses are miles and miles away from her. So, how the heck am i s'pose to reach my dream of being some great cowgirl when i am not even taking little steps?
So, my plan before was to keep my angpao money, pocket money and changes for as long as it takes to buy me a horse. But, that will take like FOREVER and i would be 50 years old when i finally counted exactly enough amount to buy one pony, and i would be cheering from my wheelchair by then. Useless. And i doubt that i will not spent a single penny, you know me.
too bad if you dont.

well, anyway, at last people, at last! AT LAST! hohohhhohhhhhoo!
Do you know that now in medan , there's already a newly opened horse riding lesson? Of course you dont! yeah, its kinda farr, in somewhere called tungtung.....er...tungtung something.
Finally , 'hope' is here to help me!
I remembered myself, 3 months ago helplessly staring at the google search bar typing : " horse-riding school in medan, and what they showed me were useless Jakarta ones and some info about riding..wth??!!
Jakarta people, dead lucky. ckckckkckckck.

SO right now, who i wanna thank for like a million billion times with me on my knees is Shieeran ( the monkey, sorry! haha =P) . She's the one who 'very' accidentally blurt out about horse riding school she's taking yesterday. It was actually her secret. But it just slipped out from her mouthhh.
And i've almost died trying to BEG her to give me all info about that since she was really zipping her lips. I think i must have annoy her cause she then promised me to give me the brochure tomorrowwww~hohohohhhohho

well, after i've got the brochure, ive been sneakily reading it during classes and olmightyyselinaa gosh , the numbers after the 'RP' is impossible, gila, crazy!
Wow, whats mom gonna sayyy.

Mom's an angel and she agreed. But then worries that something bad might happen like me falling of from the horsie and break some bones stuffs like that. aiyooo...

so, hohhohho. now, the decision's up to daddy.
he will say yes, i know he will. Well, he MUST anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment