Wednesday, May 26, 2010

* reliever?


Oh okay, its true i've been shivering since last week about Science SA2. because...

GOD I AM REALLY NERVOUS!
SO, ive been licking on candies, crunching on chocolates, slurping on ice creams and doing whatever i like to keep science outta my mindd.
Chocolates worked though =)
I tried so many kind that my tooth was kinda achingg..!
I tried the GODIVA 72% dark chocolates. It was too bitter and made me shiver more.
The kinds that look like stones......too sweet i think?
KIT KAT? left it on the fridge too long. gross taste.
the van houten milk bar i bought at a mini mart.. too too...milky
the chocolate paste Zennia gave. well, i hate paste.
chocolate candy...NO.
chocolate pocky, i dont know..it is just not it.

and finally : HERSHEY'S almond chocolates.
and, finally, this is the one.!
well, i tell you. it really did relieve me a bit. and because of that little fact of mine, ive nibbled on like 8 pieces?
teeth, sore..



shortie postie. no more timey.
gonna review for science. da*n!
buh bye

No comments:

Post a Comment