Wednesday, May 5, 2010

*strecth meee

I am simply a girl who is desperate to grow tall.
YES, i know i know, im tiny. And thats what i am embarrassed about, whenever mom's 'long no met' friends saw me and Katie. Their words would probably be:
" Omg..... the big one has grown taller than you Ling! And this tiny one! Looks alot like you! Is she in 2nd Grade?"
and me, i would blush and tug mom in a sign of : Dont ever tell em' my real age.
Because , they would go : " What? 5th grade?! Oh so sorry darling, its just that you are soo tiny and short that auntie mistaken you for a 2nd grader!! "
But of course, Mom did, cause that would be real impolite if she didnt, but she could at least liedddd...aiieeeee

And to make things worser, am one of the cebol ones with the girls in my class..
okay fine....~
with my whole class.
..alrighty okayyyy
the whole dang p5 students! I am considered tiny kay? and thats not even fair! I mean, i swam like 3 times a week, go cycling every single dayy, jump and stretch for ( okay) 10 minutes and ate more than what my friends ate and drank milk and protein anddd look at the results! A teeny tiny short stick figure girl.
Isnt that really sad for mee???
yes i know, but i dont need your pitying
I have asked people for advices, and most of their advices are :

sleep early

eat alot

swim

jog

basketball

drink MILK

and even : Life is unfair.

Seriously, i have tried them many many many times YOUR advices and what i achieve is nothing but sweats, yeah even basketball. I took basketball lessons with Nessie and Cebol 2 years ago but that idea didnt even work cause all the other players there are girrafes and experts and they really didnt want to pass the dang ball over to a petite rookie girl name Selina.

Of course, for all these years i must have grown some centimeters , its impossible that i might be shrinking. But you see, i used to be in the 5th in the girls line, ( shortest to tallest), but now, i am the thirrddd...what happened? Jane has beaten me, Annisa has beaten me even ZENNIA who used to be the same height as me!!
Zenniaaaa , dont leave me right here growing alone! =((((

MOM, she accompanied me in cycling everyday around the neighborhood 5 times. Had to admit its pretty tiring and sometimes, she's so busy with cooking and photography and C_ _ e _ o_l_.

some of my friends, yes they are shorts but at least they have reasons. Like they inherit their mom and dad. But me? Please, Mom and Dad are normal. Not that short nor tall. So why ammm i likee this?
Oh, i remember. I think i ought to blame everything to my Amahh ( Mom's mom =P), she's really short, she says so herself. Even Katie's taller than her, lots...grrrrr, LOL kidding. She's gonna be on fire when she sees this.. Amah?? chillllll...~


I think i need some bricks to 'jepit' my legs from Mount Everest all way to here, Medan. And my hands will be 'jepit'ed by bricks too. You know, stretch?

Okay, help me. Keep your fingers crossedd and now chant i hope Selina Irwan will get as tall as she wants.. over and over again. Muahahahhahahhah!~








No comments:

Post a Comment