Wednesday, March 27, 2013

loving him was red


If you guys don't know, I have a youtube account which I have once again temporarily abandon just like the treatment my blog is undergoing right now. I would say it's because I'm keeping up with school and that I just have an amazing social life thats eating up my time but that would be a lie cause I'm practically spending 87% of my life hibernating under the thick blankets in my bed being productive. Oh, and because I have the social skills of a turtle.

Aaaaand because of my short period neglection, my videos' views have plummeted lately which leads me to go 'eh, what the hell la, why should  i bother anymore if noone even watches anymore huh. ' and there goes the interest and my eagerness to keep my account going.

But, I guess I just got really bored like a week ago(everything always begins with boredom for me) up to the point I actually dragged off from bed began doodling, colouring and cutting up some works to create another doodle artsy-ish video to the song 'Red' by Taylor Swift. The drawing part was nice but let me tell you, the filming and editing part was hell. If my house had secret hidden cameras, you'd see a  one hour footage of me simply cursing, flashing off my middle finger, hitting my head at the keyboard repeatedly and waggling my face at the computer screen making weird animal noises out of frustration.

Point is, I actually put in effort in this so it'd be very much appreciated if you check it out! Thanks!



And here's another one I did last December to 1D's what makes you beautiful!


xx
Sel

No comments:

Post a Comment