Thursday, April 18, 2013

sweet nothing

Haven't been updating lately, but I swear this time I had a perfectly good reason since checkpoints are currently happening and I was studying-pfft yeah right. 
If I haven't mentioned it a million times before, I loathe taking exams. I don't care how easy or thin the bundle is, the idea of a stupid paper holding your fate just annoys the hell out of me. You could print out a picture of Niall Horan as the exam cover and I still would hate it. 
And the atmosphere  must have felt it too cause this morning, on my way to school, when I was nodding to sleep like I always do, my driver accidentally collided into a truck with a ying-yang logo right infront of us. The crash was so sudden I could have flew across if it wasn't for the front seats barricading me. My sister, nanny and me were all anxious while my driver began sweating bullets since there was instantly a huge dent poking out right where it hit the car and that was not a good sign. My driver and the truck driver had gotten out to settle this issue 'professionally' and I was so relieved they didn't end up fist fighting and pointing fingers and then this policeman just had to strut over like he owns the place with his bloody neon jacket to 'interrogate' the problem.
My driver: " So whats going to happen now?"
Policeman: *chuckles* Well, thats a question for you two to answer! How am I suppose to know? *ho ho ho!*
Truck Driver: *says something else*
Policeman: Well I don't know? How do you want it to be? *chuckles as if he's dealing with pre-schoolers*
Well, that kind of annoyed me cause he was no help. Just one of those many 'oh lookiee at my shinyy pretty neon vest with  my freaking hat and watch me march around being no help while SOME PEOPLE have been stuck in the same traffic light for a whole 20 minutes when its actually my job to avoid that!' policemen who's the real reason I;ve gotten so many late green slips. The point is, this little accident just marks the beginning of my exams. Idk i just felt like writing that uneccesary little story.







No comments:

Post a Comment