Sunday, April 21, 2013

flower power






I finally got my navel pierced 3 days ago after begging for months to gain my mom's approval. It was a coincidence actually , we were just walking through Medan Fair mall when we came through this teeny almost hidden tattoo slash piercing studio at the corner. At first, mom was very hesitant and dilemma-ish about the place since it could as well be a trash chute with all their junks strewn all around the place. You're opening a business that deals with penetrating pointy stuff through human flesh so hygiene should be a priority, right? Well, let me tell you that their service was absolutely crap. We had to wait outside impatiently because they weren't done eating their lunches and because they were huffing out contaminated gas out of their cigarettes every millisecond. You might think they would at least consider gobbling up their lunch at a higher speed but oh hoho no. Even with me and mom standing outside giving them the evil eye and me tapping my foot in an obvious irritated manner, they still went on and oooon joking unfunny jokes around at their dusty couches, puffing out smoke and even gathering at their computer reading news and betting about sports. It's as if they didn't have any customer's presence to acknowledge cause this went on for a whole 20 minutes I almost told Mom to cancel.
When they're finally done, I was propped up at this huge filthy chair while this man fiddles with my stud thing  casually and even his way of working kinda scares me regarding this whole hygiene issue after i saw him wipe his hands at his sweaty shirt.Right after he poked the needle through my skin (which he gave me no warning, by the way. It was just BAM.) he went all 'where's the scissor?' and began fumbling around,
'gimana ini..it should be here",
 'how is it missing..yo, help me find dem scisscors."
*everyone begins lifting their junks around the messy desks*
"aduh..where is it?'
....up until Mom pointed to the stool right beside him and he went 'aha!',followed by my horrified expression when he fished out a scissor that might as well be purchased from a handicraft store. I mean, i'm no expert but don't they have a special kind of scissor for this piercing thing?  Are you serious?!
And after that, he didn't even give me any advice or rules like how long the healing process is and whether its fine to be drenched with water right away.. If i get infected..

Well, anyway, they're pretty much forgiven by me cause I really like how the piercing turned ou sot ha ha ha

byeeeeeeee
 credits to Katina






1 comment:

  1. hai selin,,
    nma aku Dedi,,aku tggl d Padang Bulan "If you Know"
    aku suka sma lagu2 cover mu
    semoga sukses ya,,,,
    sya hrap kta bsa jd teman,,,
    slam knal...
    btw "nice pic*

    ReplyDelete