Friday, April 19, 2013

love drunk

I have basically missed and forgot a ginormous chunk of my March life cause I disappeared right after I turned 14 . Not that anyone cares or that nothing happened at that month cause march was probably the most productive month I had this year.
We had our IDP week and my grade was unfortunately given this dull, head yawning mission of constructing a metre long bridge made entirely out of materials with the word stick on it. Yup. Chopsticks, toothpicks, popsicle sticks and just all along plain sticks Yeah, don't ask me what the teachers find educational in constructing and gluing all those bloody sticks into a metre long, getting our hands glued every 5 seconds just to toss it away at the trash can when the week is done. Sure there's probably some scientific application in there but the least teachers can do is think of something actually interesting.
I was assign to do the easy job of filming and putting together a portfolio regarding the whole process, struggles blahblah of the bridge making and I thought I'd just post it here instead of writing detailedly. Pictures speak a thousand words so videos speak a billion right?

Oh for the Business Fair, our grade was finally given the job to set up the Horror Booth since thats like the highest and 'paling laku' booth every year. We had to do a short trailer to give people an idea on what our booth is all about and again I took that role. Well, actually, I did the shaky crappy filming clips and my sister suffered through editing it all since i gave up halfway. It was really really short since the other memory card wasn't with me.
and before you watch, let me warn you to lower your earphones at the end.



And finally, here's the behind the scenes and all the shiz where you can see all the failures and footages of Mr Mike's attempt to pose like a model etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment