Friday, May 24, 2013

long live

to the 1% of people who still visits my blog, you may notice that I've finally managed to get rid of the dreadful times new romans font and reduced the size as well! I just spent a whole 30 minutes digging through Google trying to find a solution to that problem cause my 'Blogger Template advanced' setting thingy wasn't functioning AT ALL.

I had to switch to a whole different template and re-customized every single detail but at least my blog no longer looks like my school website with the awful old fashioned font, so it was kind of worth it.
Also you might notice the turquoise borders around all my pictures.... yeah those won't be going away anytime soon since the template I chose didn't grant me the choice to get rid of the white borders around your pictures. I hate white borders so I changed it to turquoise, but whatever, a 1 mm frame isn't going to affect that much anyway. I'm in the middle of another cycle of exams AGAIN and I'm sort of pissed at myself for being so carefree and relax at this point. But at the same time, I'm still going to make up an excuse that I too busy to update on my blog and blah blah blahhhhh.

uploading some bits from my overloading Photo Booth because its either that or me going on about my exam-filled week!


taken with Oriana, Joan and Wahyu when we were supposed to rehearse our talkshow







xx,
Sel

1 comment: