Friday, May 24, 2013

100 truths

I've been blogging for 3 and a half years I think, but still, I don't think people really knows much about me. So here are '100 question and answer' I stole from my sister's blog for you guys to know me tad better.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: just plain water, i am so boring.
2. Last phone call: no phone
3. Last text message: well,I don't use a phone but the last person I 'texted' was Nick.
4. Last song you listened to: Nightingale- Demi Lovato
5. Last time you cried: a month ago i think
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone: nope
7. Been cheated on: haha no
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: you can't regret something you never did
9. Lost someone special: no
10. Been depressed: basically how i spend my time
11. Been drunk and threw up: ...no
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12: Turquoise!!!!
13: different shades of brown
14: Changes all the time, no joke.
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: duh
16. Fallen out of love: nope
17. Laughed until you cried: i think so heh
18. Met someone who changed you: not yet
19. Found out who your true friends were: yeah
20. Found out someone was talking about you: hahahahahah yes
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: nope
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: not that much tbh
23. How many kids do you want: two
24. Do you have any pets: i used to have a lot
25. Do you want to change your name: YESSS
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I stayed at home and did my homework.
27. What time did you wake up today: 9:47 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: watching James Bond 007 with family
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: my life to finally begin
30. Last time you saw your Mother: like 2 seconds ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: everything! I have a long list.
32. What are you listening to right now: Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Rey
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: nope
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: haha
35. Most visited webpage: youtube
36. Whats your real name: Selina Irwan
37. Nicknames: sel and mei
38. Relationship Status: single
39. Zodiac sign: Pisces
40. Male or female: Female
41. Primary School: SIS
42. Secondary School: SIS
43. High school/college: no idea
44. Hair color: dark dark brownish that turns slightly red in the sun
45. Long or short: not long nor short
46. Height: 158 cm :(
47. Do you have a crush on someone: im not so sure
48. What do you like about yourself: *this content is unavailable* i'm soooo insecure
49. Piercings: 2 on each ear and one my navel 
50. Tattoos: none at the moment
51. Righty or lefty: right handed
FIRSTS:
52. First surgery:none
53. First piercing: Kindergarden 2
54. First best friend: Cynthiani 
55. First sport you joined:  swimming
56. First vacation: penang when i was that annoying baby who won't shut up in the plane.
58. First pair of trainers: forgot
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: japanese apple chewy candy thing
60. Drinking: a sip of mom's coffee
61. I'm about to: have my tuition in 15 minutes boo
62. Listening to: the annoying air purifier thing vibrate
63. What time is it: 11:18 am
YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids: I don't know
65. Get married: of course
66. Career:I don't know, i might end up as a moper in McD for all I know......
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: eyes!
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs I guess
69. Shorter or taller: taller
70. Older or Younger: Older (:
71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: nice stomach
73. Sensitive or loud: loud
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: nah
77. Drank hard liquor: noooo
78. Lost glasses/contacts: almost happened
79. Sex on first date: wtf no
80. Broken someone's heart: I don't think so
82. Been arrested: nah
83. Turned someone down: yes
84. Cried when someone died: yes
85. Fallen for a friend: no
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: no
87. Miracles: yes
88. Love at first sight: yesss
89. Heaven: yes
90. Santa Claus: is yes a childish answer?
91. Kiss on the first date: yes
92. Angels: yup
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: no
95. Did you sing today: yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody: nope
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: 4 March 1999
98. The moment you would choose to relive: all my baby toddler happy happy years basically
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: im afraid of never falling in love lol
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: nope

No comments:

Post a Comment