Tuesday, May 28, 2013

really don't care











follow my .tumblr.

The week is almost over and that means no more cramming of heads for 2 hours in class with a expressionless teacher patrolling around suspiscious of your every movement! That also means after the holidays, we'll all meet each other as sec-3 students with a whole new set of everything (again). That also confirms that my sister will probably start preparing to  either study overseas or procceed here.. Which again, means I'll have to get rid of my fear of darkness and get use in sleeping alone without a night light. Guess I'd no longer have the luxury of depending on her to pull at my covers to wake me up.. Sigh. So many changes.

I've been temporarily transformed into a monster with the cranky level of a grandpa this week. I've been finding myself getting pissed and frustrated at little things like me unable to untie the curtains and the internet being 5% slower. So basically, I've been barking at people, rolling my eyes as frequently as i breathe , heaving deep sighs at random strangers, glaring dead stares at screaming babies cause they were bugging me off and sulking around,yup . In a nutshell, I'm just not exactly being a good company right now. I'm relying on the whole puberty mood swings idea but my mom is so not buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment