Friday, June 21, 2013

hoist the colours

My sister and I did a photoshoot like a week-ish ago when it was one of her 'hey the weather's pretty good today lets drive all the way to royal sumatera and snap some pictures' moments. Believe it or not, we actually took those pictures right at our school's parking lot, where a gabijillion mosquito families seems to have inhabited since 80% of the session was wasted on me getting pissed and slapping hard at random spots of my leg. Even now as I type, I'm currently scratching hard at my 'recovering' scabs so I guess I'm ending up with attractive sexy red polka dott-ed legs this summer. Great. Like who doesn't want to be seen walking around with 2 dozen mosquito-attacked holes pfft


 







Pictures by : Katina 

My sister takes forever to edit her pictures so I might constantly add a few more to this post in the future.

And I'm ending this post with one of the best thing the world has ever heard. I'm obsessed with this soundtrack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment