Sunday, June 16, 2013

we can't stop


Don't you just HATE it, when its one of those rare days you decide to go to bed earlier (like 10 pm) in hopes of getting enough sleep and expectations of waking up early without eyebags and a half-functioning brain but the total opposite happens? That happens to me all the time. There'd be time I'd find myself nodding to sleep realizing "wow, I really need to get more sleep!" or "maybe its time to wake up earlier for a change" (the earliest I rise is 9 am) and making up my mind to sleep early tonight. I'd get on bed, set my alarm to 6 freaking am (what was i thinking) and lie on my pillow, expecting my eyes to give out and sink into a deep, blissful dream about either the wonderful life I didn't have or another freakish dream that made no sense at all. Well, did that happen to me? Aha no.

I'd end up tossing and turning for hours getting all frustrated and for some reason, my AC would begin to blow the volcano's air and my comfy blanket would be filled with invisible ants making me go annoyed and itchy throughout the night. I'd get EVEN more annoyed when my sister's tossing and turnings stops because that'd mean she fell asleep and I'm alone figuring out how to perform this simple thing called 'sleep' in the dark at 3 am after 6 hours of failed attempts. The dark and the idea of 'ghosts' freaks me out so normally I'd turn on the lights and read instead, but I can't forget the fact that I share a room with my sister who once yelled and subtweeted me when I did that back then.

basically what happened these weeks:


went back to my wreck this journal and did some 'decorations.'

Tip: Instead of consuming your store-bought yogurt in the liquidy state, pour them into those ice lolly mould thingies and put them in the freezer for a few hours!

Just another selfie moment of mine.

Wedding Night- Sophie Kinsella

 Yeah don't ask me why I love doing these kind of edits..


yay nails and turquoise

This book is where 'don't judge a book by its cover' comes useless because thats what I did. The content of the book was crappy and cliche but the cover was all hip and tumblr-ish so I bought in anyway tehee

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment