Tuesday, July 16, 2013

pop that lock

 The holiday period my school has granted us is about to expired and all it made me realize is how much of a loner I am. Aside from our 4 days stay at Singapore, the rest of my 'summer' is basically composed of me rolling about in bed like a sloth, having a 'criminal minds' marathon with my sister, getting all fussed up at 'Candy Crush' and.. wow, I guess thats pretty much it. Seems like I'm more pathetic than I thought I was since no sign of any events that actually involved humans can be seen in my summer holiday 2013 account. Well, I've actually planned to pick up the habit of swimming and cycling again to kill time since I'm as weak as a twig. But being the lazy ass I am, everyday is either 'too hot' or 'aw, too bad, its raining, I guess no more swimming time *feigns sadness*'

The only part in my body that managed to get some excercise are my eyeballs, really, after all those wasted hours hypnotised at my macbook screen. Oh, my Mom also got us a private yoga instructor to come by every monday and wednesdays since she noticed that my spine was getting more and more 'shrimp-like'. I am no yoga enthusiast but from what I've heard, yoga was widely known to be relaxing and calm. But the 2 hours I had was nothing more than hell and torture. We were instructed to bend and twist our bodies into disorted shapes I didn't even know were possible. The worst part was I am the only one who sucked in the room, so basicallly I was like a little helpless dumb chicken clueless at every thing around me. Seriously though, how the hell is it normal for a human to bend like those folding chairs, kissing and embracing their own ankles without bending their legs? I cant even reach for my toes without cringing.

Well, here's a stream of pictures before I disappear from the face of this blog again tehee:
my .instagram. feed


these are edited by my sister AND ITS THE BEST THING EVERRRRR


was feeling all artsy at one point

No comments:

Post a Comment