Sunday, July 7, 2013

unfortunate events at singapore



•Woke up really late and caught what medanese/indonesian would call 'masuk angin'  so I was occasionally 'croaking' and finding myself interrupted in the middle of talking by my own self, which looks really stupid if you happen to be wondering.

•I grew a pimple the size of a ladybug overnight located right in the middle of my nose for all the world to see. I'm not even joking , there are soo many areas that would be slightly more acceptable for a pimple to inhabited, but even my own body find the need to make fun of me. Whats worse is it's impossible to ignore since the size is just outrageous, the first thing anyone would think if they saw me would be 'oh my god, what is wrong with that girl's nose oh bloody hell!'

•A waitress at Crystal Jade restaurant accidentally drenched my glassful of soy milk when she 'sashayed' away from our table too fast. So I was basically sitting there with soy milk around me while strangers mopped me up despite my protests that I'm fine. Oh, and we also had to go all the way to forever21 to buy a top, which means I had to be seen in public with a large stain as if I had an 'accident' and getting the icky feeling of my clothes plastered to my body. At least I got new clothes though ehehe

•Since my sister had to go visit a few schools for her future academic, we litrerally had to take 16 MRT stops (STANDING THE WHOLE TIME) and walk what seems like a freaking mile to get to one of them.

•At one certain ride stop, it was on a busy hour so the MRT train was really cramped and packed with people. Since I was standing, there was this man wearing a tank top and he was grasping at the top handle thingy next to me for support. Long story short , his hairy forest armpit was  practically centimetres away from my face and my eyes didn't really have anywhere else to escape. I had to hold my breath and turn my head slightly away to avoid looking rude while my sister hides her face from laughter. But god, that was a dreadful sight. No offence random striped tanktop and fedora hat man.

•When we finally reach a school to the point I was panting and grasping my mom's arm for support cause I have the stamina of a 80 year old, the school had closed up for the day and also forbidded us to have a tour around cause we didn't make an appointment.  A day that could have been spent for shopping was wasted, just like that. I blame the waitress.

•At a mall afterwards,  there was this stall selling types of hair straighteners, curlers and hair beauty products and a lady there offered us a demonstration. I guess she misunderstood my request cause I ended up with awful  tornado curls at one side of the hair. Again, long story short, I ended up looking like a poodle for the rest of the night.

•It rained heavily that night. The journey back to the hotel had some obstacles since I remember groaning as I walk through deep puddles, reaching up to my ankles. My slippers that were initially bright orange turned dark crimson red and wouldnt dry for 2 freaking days.

No comments:

Post a Comment