Monday, August 25, 2014

carry you

I spent 3 days at singapore for a short visit cause my 'dear' sister seems to still be unable to accept the reality of her new surrounding even after 8 months of studying abroad. She has literally been infecting my mind with her endless list of 'reasons why you WILL regret studying abroad like me' for the longest time, and she tends to over exaggerate her discomfort it's kind of working. I used to brush her off but now I'm honestly terrified for my time to leave home so thanks a lot sis.

 Seriously though, I don't get or understand her 'pain'. I mean yeah, I bet the whole school and academic pressure must be overwhelming but Singapore is great man. You can go out with hot pink hair half shaved, paint on a unibrow and people will barely glance at you but here, if you so much show a bit of skin, people be losing their manners and straight up whisper and stare as if you have 3 heads. Not to mention how different shopping is there especially with the granted access of the MRT. You can spend a peaceful time revising for a chemistry exam at Starbucks without anyone interrupting your concentration but here, its hard to get out without meeting around 15 people you know ( what are you talking about Sel, you have no friends). But what can I say, when you share a room with an obnoxious little sister who sings at the top of her lungs, clutter the room with her junk and dirty clothes and stay up till 1 am with all the lights on for 17 whole years you're bound to miss her presence *winky face*

Guess what's inside this big ass pink paper bag?
ITS SO PRETTY 
I was practically squealing with joy when these thing caught my eye cause I've been hunting them down for ages. By my ecstatic reaction, anyone would think I'm a really good skater who is just excited to finally get her board when in fact, I'm just one of those people who find pastel penny boards pretty and can barely skate a metre long without stumbling at the floor. Oh well.


I look tired and dried up because I spent the whole last night bawling my eyes out and getting 0 sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment