Thursday, August 14, 2014

dead to me

Trying to keep up the habit of blogging frequently turned out to be a lot harder than I expect. I wish I had a cooler excuse like "oh, I have too much fun things happening in my life I forgot to blog" rather than the loser fact that school is trying to eat away my soul.  I had actually promised myself to get rid of my bad habits and start fresh on my attitude towards school seeing how 10th grade is a crucial year and how impressive my grades were last year (I'm being sarcastic). Nothing extreme yet though, just those simple 'I WILL do my homework, and ' I will concentrate in chemistry class' goals to start me off. Well, that lasted about 3 days, because here I am, still frantically copying down the Math homework due today in discreet while the teacher is in front discussing about air pollution. Either that or trying to act all casual and interested while secretly scrolling through Instagram in my iPod. Honestly, I blame it all to my short attention span; I can't stay focused and stare at the board longer than 10 minutes because thats when whatever the teacher is saying starts to sort of tune out and when I'm on a silent battle on forcing to keep my eyelids open. I can never do my homework without a song on full blast or a TV show episode streaming in my laptop. Also, living life as a student is a heck load of struggle if you think about it. After 7 hours of absolute hell and dealing with my school's ridiculous rules, I'm straight off to tuition for another extra 2 hours of 'education' because I'm dumb. I reach home at around 7-8 pm, and after showering and having dinner, it's already 10 pm. It should have been my well deserved time to surf the internet as I please but oh wait, I can't,  because I have 2 english essays and 3 pages of math problems due tomorrow. Which means I have to use my brain think and I bloody hate thinking at night.

I could go on because if I'm passionate about anything, it would be my hatred towards the whole idea of 'school' but I don't want to seem like an ungrateful brat. For now, here are pictures of me wearing my head dress in different angles but with the same pissed off, irritated expression.


 pictures by my sister

xx
Sel

No comments:

Post a Comment