Thursday, December 31, 2009

* New Year

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~~


I CANT BELIEVE IT BUT I HAVE TO FACE IT.
Its now 2010.

Recalling...
I've made more friends.
I've had 3 horrible singing performances on stages.
I had countless numbers fights with Katie.
I have TRIED taking piano lessons again.
I have gained 5 kilogram
I have made a blog
I have gotten skinnier.
I signed up being a prefect


Well well well.! It IS a bad year i suppose! I mean, look at the recalling thingy.!
3 horrible performances.
gotten skinnier,
countless fights.
Thats bad ....

For this year, 2010, i wanna make sure i passed this stuffs
1. learn playing a guitar
2. gain weight
3.get taller
4. read more books
5.play less computer
6. do better at school
7. treat friends fairly
8 . TRY my best to NOT use my bad temper mode
9. follow rules, even the ones i dont like
10. do better in performances

hmm....something is not right...Oh well.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I still cant face the truth that january, february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november, december have passed. And another new year has passed because i am really afraid that i wont have time to gain height. And do whatever thing i please.
Time flies like a bald eagle ye know.

Well, lets just look at the bright side.
Congratulation! YOu have survived 2009! And to complete this thrilling adventure, 2010 is unlocked. Good luck!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

When we went down from our room to te ground floor to do the countdown. What i was worrying about is, i dont really know macau's countdown language.

Well, when we went down my ears gave me a warning which i ignored. WHen we reached, i regretted for not listening. The noise was impossible! People chattering, yelling , jumping etc..
But what created the chaos were the women singing LOUDLY in the stage.

Mr. Security Guard was driving me mad ! I move an inch he would push me back. I stay still, he pushed me! Seriously Mr Guardy, you have at least 1 metre wide space n me jus a cm!
HUH!
AFter singing. They remained on the stage and began talking, laughing. screaming, jumping, shouting and dancing. Really, they did this until the countdown. And they suddenly yell

SEP, KAU, PAK, CET, LOK, EM, SEI, SAM, YI, YAT!!!!!

They got louder in each number. ( yeah they were numbers)
When they got to YA! , fireworks blasted creating screams of joys and ooh and aahings.
I TRIED to admire the view but i cant since i was cramped between KAtie who was taking up a BIG space in the fence and the other side, a dark skinned boy was taking up space. I HAD to sit in the fence at last. I gave him one of my famous eye looks.
The fireworks were dazzling but they really shuld make it higher!

MOm supported me by putting her arms around me and danggling me like dancing. While chanting happy new year.
Oh yes, happy new year!

Then, we went back to our room.
YOU MEAN THATS IT?
THE END OF THE CELEBRATION?!
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!




No comments:

Post a Comment