Thursday, December 31, 2009

* Venetian

Went to Venetian today.( the place we were suppose to sleep at but no rooms left)
Cool place. They used the old Portuguese style which i loved.
So old -fashioned.
It was actually a hotel but there was also a mall. But it looks like a street

They have a really clever way of making an INSIDE looks like and OUTSIDE.
I mean, you enter the building, take the escelator and walk!
Then, you will be surprised, because there will be buildings, and stones in floors, trees. And the ceiling looks like a real sky.
Cool. The buildings are alll Portuguese kind.

And There was even a mini cannal! You can even ride gondolas with a European rowing singing for you. Their voice was extra loud but nice. I wanted to ride but after seeing the line. Mind was changed immidiately.

So we shop n shop and entered shops like there was no tomorrow but what we bought in the end of the day was just books. HA!

-=-=--=--=-=---=-=
What was weird about today was this:

I was just looking at the river, admiring the Europeans singing their hearts out when suddenly, 5 feet away, an grinning tall strong-looking elderly man was looking at me and grinning.
HE waved at me, so i smiled and waved back.
After bored of looking at the gondolas. I started going back to the bench where Mom n Katie was when that elderly was still there closer waving again. And i did the same thing.
I ran all the way back, Mom was just a meter away so it was stupid to ran a meter.
I sneak a glance at the man again and now he was signalling me to come and enter the KEE HWA bakery with him. I didnt understand at first, but then it was clear. And mom told me to go.
So i entered and he put his arm around my shoulder like im his granddaughter
He bgan asking me questions.
In the end, we both knew where we came from. Sme country,
HE also offered to buy me a snack which i say its no need. But he says i have to so i did.
I chose one but he still wasnt satisfied. He told me to chose one more. I chose the cheapest.

I say my thanks and he led me to Mom.

And bla bla bla..

-==-==-=-=-=-=--=-
when he left. I asked mom why she didnt pay him back. She said, it was the right thing,
Sometimes, old people do that n it made them hppy...
really??
'thats something 2 remember!"
-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-==

Shop again. Took loads of pics. KAtie wouldnt take ANY. Before, she was the one begging to have hers taken.
N her reason was " im still..." just that.
Oh pls! you are already healed ! Stop acting so babyish!
When she was forced to take one. She will frown and make a annoyed sigh.
SHe ruins everything.
So, i always volunteer to have mine taken.
-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-===-==-=

AHHH....




No comments:

Post a Comment