Monday, February 22, 2010

* My life...

sometimes...i wonder, why people are doing this to me. Betraying..., crtizising.....gossiping......breaking my heart...( friendship okay?)

Sometimes, i feel miserable and i seems to want to cry but i have to resist. But its really hard for me, and some people seems to make more rude comments. Like, " whahahahaha! you are now alone! noone likes you anymore!"

And what do i have to do, sometimes i smile and walk away, and some other times, i exclaim a "so what?" even though i knew it isnt true!
Yes i do have an enemy named Morine Agnes who keeps on butting in every business of mine and always start a gossip , this is what she wrote in fb.

"selina more jelek liked sampah . lu pun jelek dan mukamu udah kayak sampah"

"hey mukamu mirip sampah tolong besihkan mukamu amit deh"

Really weird, i didnt even did anything to her. She's the one who bothers me everyday at school. ckckckckc...immature people...But dont get me wrong! I am not the kind of person who is always picked, bullied, teased and alone. i do have some loyal fun friends who stand up for me but some is just some fake friendship which i try not to show i hate it.
One of my loyal friends started a rumor about who i liked which is untrue and she apologised. But some just wont admit. wew.


And my sister too, she kept on calling me names and we fought for countless times a day, its possible that we never touch each other for a week.

Mom, she's the best mom but sometimes she gets mad soo fast. About my temper and pouty face.

My teacher ( whom i wont mention) told me my grades were failing and i wasnt listening at class. She told me this everytime i couldnt answer just one question in my workbook, its getting on my nerves you know..., im trying, thats the truth.
I am trying in everything. Being the best friend, the best sister, best student , but everyone just thought i wasnt trying...




No comments:

Post a Comment