Tuesday, February 23, 2010

* ......

Let's just say that this week is the worst week i ever had.
And its just the second day and there are already gossips about me and haters of mine.
And to tell the truth, i will be really glad to fly to Penang for 4 days.

On the early morning, one of my 'friend' had already gang up on us ( us means me, zennia, winny and felishia). With that gang of hers calling us f*****g b****es. Well, like we cared.

And then, i got the information from Winny about how alot of people says i m now selfish and everyone hates me, well sorry people, you may call me any names now, just give me some time for me to change. I didnt even know i had changed! Zennia says , the only changes in me was that my face was paler and i was now quiet..but that cant make people hate me right??

And some girls have just said they hated us and plan to do something to us. Phew, well girlies, just give up, you wont hurt us a little bit.

Well, about me having haters really did hurt me, and people saying i am now selfish did hurt me. And i almost cried at school. But i have to be strong, and that way, you win.
Even though this is not a competition...or is it??!

GAh, im now confused!


No comments:

Post a Comment