Sunday, February 7, 2010

* Oh man

If people say i can survive this week without having nosebleed aday, i would laugh and tell them they dont really know me. I doubt it and i was right.
I got nosebleed at monday, and such a pleasure noone knew since i tried talking with my head tilted,not so tilted or i will look like an idiot!
If the heat was too hot, i get nosebleed and if the freezing weather is too freezy, you bet,nosebleed.
Isnt it such a bummer? Bummer

Yesterday was the most terrifying day, and it began right away when i yawn in the early fresh hot morning.
Guess, its a thing that you used to cool yourself, but is one of the causes of global warming

Well you guessed too long and i will just tell you the answer right away.
" air conditioner" duh.
And its broken. ARG!
thats the reason i was as wet as a diver when i woke up, just exagerrating. Its not that bad. Just a lot of droplets forming in my body. But luckily, oh so lucky i thanked god, dad called the AC fixer whoever he is to fix it right away and thats how i got to spend my half day with coooling..ahhh....ideal weekend.
anyway dont even ask about my time when the AC was dead cause its an awful torture for me.


Today was the same, my stomach was queasy. And my head was whirling. I slept at the car,but with open eyes since i cant sleep with the sun shining. Dang it.

Oh god, when is Indonesia snowing?

Ok , just joking.

But really, im as black as an African know. Mind it, im not insulting. Okay fine, im as black as dark coffee now.

and Katie is getting beet red ! whahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment