Sunday, March 21, 2010

* Photoshoot

The pictures below, mom took them yesterday....for her photography training i guess. Me as the model wearing one of the outfit i spotted during last holiday. Its a bit too " doesnt-fit-in-any-occasion" but well, its cool, i love it. And well, Mom told me to use it to practise her photography.
I gotta admit that this photography thingy is driving me mad. Its the only thing mom talks about now. And her time with us lessen now cause of some photography projects and homeworks and lessons.
But well this time, after ZILLIONS of photoshoots with Katie. I had to try once when i was offered. OK. the results arent as dazzling as Katie's and it wasnt commented alot like Katie's but, im running out of topics. So here they are, posted. And btw, dont get bored. :p

So. Here.They.ARe
ONE freckle showed, sleepy eyes and oh so messy hair.
I wasnt even allowed to let the thing im holding touch my eye. sheesh =.=

I hate my lip here! Ther's idk some painful wound caused by my annoying braces.
U might think i was pregnant ( like what Katie commented) but nah, the shirt's just d loosy kinds
:D


I love this pocket watch! Even though it isnt vintage enough...yeah vintage!
*tee hee



Gah ! whats up with the sleepy hair style?
Er...
Whatever.

SO how was it? The photography not d rookie model. I m just the object, not really important, so...

Pls leave a comment people! ive like 303 posts and ....zero comment..
wth.
Im now on my knees.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment