Saturday, April 24, 2010

*Cbox Troubles!

Look at my cbox (chatbox ), ckckckckckckk
Its soo interesting isnt it?, everyday, i checked my own blog to see any further updates and most of the time, there is! And i always enjoyed reading them.
There are such sweet and kind and nice people like 'tifanny' who kept on giving compliments and encouraging me on anything!
and some weird physic people like 'stranger13' who kept calling me "my lamb.."
also, some ugly fakers who has such horrible name that they are using my usual nickname "sassy" to write mean comments and liars .
And people who uses my nickname and did a fake email and claims that mail is mine : SASSYPOTTY@yahoo.com

Well, i have pity on people like them.
They are people who just cant be good, they are people that doesnt have nice names until they HAD to use yours. They are crazy, really. They think they can harm you, but well..they cant. Isnt that soo sad?

This 'peoples' , wrote this on my cBox faking to be:

tifanny: gah
tifanny: gah, eu are ugly i hate eu now.

stranger13: its actually me..tifanny, who keeps on disturbing selena...so you dont have to babble anymore ok? :)

sassy: sorry ya tif, my mother said i maynot friend you anymore i hate you actually..sorry ya tif. :(

--------------------------
Now u see why i had sympathetic on people like he/she/them.

Nah, i wasnt a bit harmed by them and nah they failed in expecting to make me mad or sad or angry.
Actually, they made my day. Its so exciting to see more of this comments! yeah i hope they will keep on commenting and writing until they give up! i tell you, people like them give up easily...they are such poor things u know!

and btw, leave a comment on my cbox pls! rude comments or nice sweet ones will do! :) but try make it funny!
or visit my formspring to ask questions if you want that will definitely be answered or just view the rude comments those people made! :D

c ya! :p :p




No comments:

Post a Comment